Understanding Payment Options – Thursday, May 24 (Two Sessions)
Includes an overview of:
- Direct Pay
- Online Payment Agreements
- Cash Payments/IRS-Pay Near Me
- Other Payment Options
- Plus a live Q & A
Register for one of these sessions.
- Session 1 (60 minutes) 11 a.m. Eastern
- Session 2 (60 minutes) 2 p.m. Eastern – Closed captioning offered for Session 2 web conference ONLY.
The Office of Professional Responsibility: What You Need to Know about Practicing before the IRS (rebroadcast) – Wednesday, June 13
This free two-hour broadcast is for tax professionals and covers:
- Changes to the regulations governing tax practice before the IRS (Circular 230 Rev. 6/2014)
- Due Diligence obligations of tax professionals
- Overview of other key Circular 230 provisions
- Practitioner responsibilities to their clients and the Tax Administration System
- Best practices for tax professionals
- Office of Professional Responsibility Policies and Procedures
Register for this session.
Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern